New and recent pics

JohnGT06

Sep 15, 2006
PICS ARE DOWN BELOW.....

Hey guys its been a while since Ive been on here....or posted, thought I'd share some new and recent pics of my car...It's deff been through alot of changes since my last pics (if anyone rembers) Ya this is deff my obsession and passion lol. My goal was achevied "show and go" :D

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys its been a while since Ive been on here....or posted, thought I'd share some new and recent pics of my car...It's deff been through alot of changes since my last pics (if anyone rembers) Ya this is deff my obsession and passion lol. My goal was achevied "show and some go" :D

226.jpg
[/IMG]

219.jpg
[/IMG]

225.jpg
[/IMG]

Mustang007.jpg
[/IMG]

Mustang025.jpg
[/IMG]

Mustang024.jpg
[/IMG]

Fixed

Very nice!

Looking good:nice:
You know you can remove that oil filler neck and the cap screws right into the valve cover and looks much cleaner/nicer:D Flat head screwdriver and a few seconds and it's off! Pull the small tab at the bottom of the tube out, twist off, twist cap of tube, twist cap on valve cover:nice:

Hey thanks guys for the comments..."kool" thanks for that advice I think I will remove the filler neck now...by the way I must say your car looks grea"t with the shelby front clip on it and that hood!!! very nice