New Bay Area v6 mustang racing club. Sign up now

ZRPstang

Founding Member
May 18, 2001
CA San Jose
Hello I like to start off to introduce you to a new car crew that we have established. Our current temparily name is BA6 which stands for bay area 6. It will most likely change as we get more members and get a little bit more creative. Anyways let me know if any of you guys are interested in joining. We are acepting many applicants.

This is strictly a v6 mustang car club. I believe we need to better distinquish ourselves from the rest and let others know there are serious v6 mustang enthusaist in the bay area.

This club will maybe meet up once a month. Most of all we'll contact eachother a lot through Aol instant messenger. This club will help eachother out in exchanging information. Showing off our cars. Going to cruize and events. And do a little bit of track and drag racing.

So far here are the current members.

TuxMask-Andy : 13.98 n/a car but switched to a turbocharge setup
A1yola : 98 Vortech intercooled car
Pinoy4sho : 99 prochargered Car

You can talk to us on aim at Tux Mask18, highsydn6, and pinoy4sho

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 01 black mustang, i'll be joining soon. It's all stock except rims and tires, it's my project car for my Junior and Senior year of high school. I'm ending my sophomore year this june, thank god :D :D . I'll be looking forward to be in da club.

-"the"
Chad