New Carroll Shelby Wheels Installed!!!

• Sponsors (?)

cruizin-on said:
I REALLY like those, approx. price?:nice:

Thanks.
They weren't too expensive; I bought them from a local Ford Dealer yesterday. The 18" Wheels are $1432 (set w/o tires); Wheel-Tire package is $1926 with 255/45ZR/18 tires.
I would have gotten the 20" wheels, but I didn't want a thin low-profile tire (255/35ZR/20).

Reign696 said:
Thanks.
They weren't too expensive; I bought them from a local Ford Dealer yesterday. The 18" Wheels are $1432 (set w/o tires); Wheel-Tire package is $1926 with 255/45ZR/18 tires.
I would have gotten the 20" wheels, but I didn't want a thin low-profile tire (255/35ZR/20).

I'm cunfused..
the wheels are $358 ea
and the tires are 123.50 ea?

OWENMUSTANG said:
I'm cunfused..
the wheels are $358 ea
and the tires are 123.50 ea?

I do not have my receipt on-hand, but I was given a discount because I purchased the Wheel-Tire Package.
The wheels were discounted to $324 each (if I'm not mistaken) and the tires were discounted to $168 each (if I'm not mistaken). Like I said, I don't have my receipt in hand, but the discount was something like that.
I knew that someone was going to ask about that. :)

Mr_K_Code65 said:
Like 'em, but think would be better in a satin finish.

I agree.
The satin finish is a lot more subtle and blends a lot better with Tungsten Silver. That is why I have a set of satin-finish wheels waiting in the garage. But for right now (for the Summer months) I want the eye-catching chrome. Thanks for your honest criticism. :)