New edition to the fox den

90sickfox

Wasn't a pretty sight...and I've got big hands
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Well...this really isn't a fox...even though it's still a fox platform called a New Edge. This isn't the normal New edge though.

Thanks to @95steedamustang its been verified and I have the build sheet. This car is a 2002 Mustang Steeda Q400 number 067. Factory supercharged with all the bells and whistles except the 5 link rear. These were purchased through Ford and very rare. This example only has 38k.

20230421_160104.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Well...this really isn't a fox...even though it's still a fox platform called a New Edge. This isn't the normal New edge though.

Thanks to @95steedamustang its been verified and I have the build sheet. This car is a 2002 Mustang Steeda Q400 number 067. Factory supercharged with all the bells and whistles except the 5 link rear. These were purchased through Ford and very rare. This example only has 38k.

20230421_160104.jpg
Congrats! Very cool car

:puke:not my style. The previous owner was an older guy. They are growing on me though and are actually well done. Its got neon lights under it too....but i dont know where the switch is. :shrug: This car is a throw back to 2002...the year after the first fast and furious.....2 years before pimp my ride. Back when Advance and Autozone had whole sections dedicated to chrome, neon lights, add on marker lights, and window tint kits.

:puke:not my style. The previous owner was an older guy. They are growing on me though and are actually well done. Its got neon lights under it too....but i dont know where the switch is. :shrug: This car is a throw back to 2002...the year after the first fast and furious.....2 years before pimp my ride. Back when Advance and Autozone had whole sections dedicated to chrome, neon lights, add on marker lights, and window tint kits.
I for one will enjoy watching you smoothing it all over, whatever that entails. I never had reason to question your taste so far. :shrug: