Fuel New Fuel Lines

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
Long Island, NY
As some of you may have seen, I’m in the middle of working on floor pan replacement/ patching. I’m at the point of needing to weld over top of where they run along the passenger side. On top of that, I’ll be doing SFC once done with the floor.
In looking at my lines, they are pretty badly corroded up over the rear end and near the filter. I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around $450 for a new set of lines from LMR. I want to take them off before instart
I’ve never done braided, but was wondering if I’d be looking at a cost savings doing it that way with AN fittings, and what size i should be looking at (no major power additions planned for the future).
I’ve also read about the new fuels breaking down the braided lines. Just not sure which direction I should go, but I know I’m not leaving these on the car.
D4578C19-4CC3-43D8-867D-E11FE93D0383.jpeg

thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

I've used the brake lines from here, been a minute, they have fuel lines too.

Thanks Thief!!! .... but here’s my next question. They don’t list any fuel lines for ‘86. They do have supply and return for ‘87 up. Why would ‘87-‘93 not work on ‘86 EFI car?

I used Nylon Fuel Tubing and Factory Duckbill Fittings, but not sure if 1986 takes those same type of fittings. I believe the company I got everything from was called Ron Morris Performance.