New guy needs help with user name.

78 Mach1

Advanced Member
Feb 17, 2022
German Valley, Illinois
Hello all. I’m new to the forum and have already managed to mess up. Long story short, I bought a Mustang II about 15 years or so ago. I disassembled it and It’s been sitting in storage ever since. When I purchased the car, the previous owner told me it was a Mach 1. Well now that I’ve drug it out of storage and started working on it again, I finally ran the VIN on it. It apparently is not a Mach 1. So here’s my dilemma. When I created my profile, I still thought it was a Mach 1 and used that as my profile name. In the spirit of accuracy and honesty, I would now like to edit that profile name to a more correct user name. However, I can’t figure out how to edit my user name. Can anyone help me figure out how to edit my user name?

I appreciate any help. This site has already been very beneficial to me.

• Sponsors (?)

1645407963536.png

1645408057645.png

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
I’ve been all over the account details section. For some reason when I get to the exact page you show above, I do not have the “change” option next to my user name. I can change my email, but not user name. I even tried tapping on my user name to see if another window opens. But it doesn’t. Maybe you have some different privileges and authorizations that I don’t.

I sure would not worry too mush about that and +1 for honesty
What you want to change it to? 78 sports roof? Mach sounds better
There are so many guys out there convinced they have this or that
I get it all the time with Z-28's
Don't worry about it

Maybe you have some different privileges and authorizations that I don’t.
Who, me? Nah. Can't be it. :D

I’ve been all over the account details section. For some reason when I get to the exact page you show above, I do not have the “change” option next to my user name. I can change my email, but not user name. I even tried tapping on my user name to see if another window opens. But it doesn’t.
Sorry, I didn't see this. Let me take a look.

:leaving: