New Halos For 05/06 stangs

• Sponsors (?)

I am also pondering a grill insert and moving the fogs closer together and getting black tinted covers...I am happy with how they turned out but those sore thumbs stick out like fog lights...dunno and I might need a hood upgrade to finish the look...next though I might be getting some rims I hear American Racing makes the Torque Thrust in 20x8 and 20x10 now

Adam2004 said:
Car looks good except for the riced out headlights. Please, do the Mustang community a favor and go back to stock.

Until you start making the payments on his car, I'd say he can do whatever he wants. Looks different-I personally don't think it looks half bad!

stangluver43 said:
Until you start making the payments on his car, I'd say he can do whatever he wants. Looks different-I personally don't think it looks half bad!

Amen! The "it's not what I would do, so I'm going to trash this guy's idea/car" drives me nuts. Differing opinions are cool, but doing your damndest to insult somebody's pride and joy is a bit different.

Personally, I think his stang pulls it off nicely. I'm sure it has something to do with the black color. I do agree about the fogs though; they seem to draw your attention to them being so bright against an almost all-black vehicle.

Headlight Install

I liked your lights, really set off the black mustang. How long did it take to install them and was the bumper removal very hard, need to add some clear turn lights with this set up.

I've looked at them on ebay also, I think you should turn on the LED's. I may spring for some clear turn signals on mine and am planning on running clear bulbs in the front and yellow on the side.

Just my thoughts...........:nice: