New Headlights

i was looking at my car the otherday and i was thinking that the smoked headlights would look good on my car since it is scarlet red and i think it would make a nice looking combo. What i was wanting to know was if anyone had these lights on there stang and if they affected how bright the lights would shine at night i really dont need anything that is dimmer . also what do yall think of think of these lights and if you have them on your cars can you show some pics

Meverick, head over to Virtual Body Shop Forum and post a pic/link to your car and a pic/link to the headlights you want and someone will photoshop them for you. They do great work, I just had wheels/hood done on my car.

Elusive - those lights look great. Where is the pricing/ordering info on that site?

go with the smoked!! as soon as they came out I bought them and I get so many compliments its not even funny. my car is black but it will look nice on red too. as far as vision, i dont know. I have Piaa superwhites in there and they light up the road nice. Much better than those GTS blackout headlight covers, i'll see if i can take a pic and post it