New Headlights

i was looking at my car the otherday and i was thinking that the smoked headlights would look good on my car since it is scarlet red and i think it would make a nice looking combo. What i was wanting to know was if anyone had these lights on there stang and if they affected how bright the lights would shine at night i really dont need anything that is dimmer . also what do yall think of think of these lights and if you have them on your cars can you show some pics

• Sponsors (?)

Go with the Diamond clear lights. they really look sharp.
hl1.jpg

hl2.jpg

hl3.jpg

Dr.

Meverick, head over to Virtual Body Shop Forum and post a pic/link to your car and a pic/link to the headlights you want and someone will photoshop them for you. They do great work, I just had wheels/hood done on my car.

Elusive - those lights look great. Where is the pricing/ordering info on that site?

go with the smoked!! as soon as they came out I bought them and I get so many compliments its not even funny. my car is black but it will look nice on red too. as far as vision, i dont know. I have Piaa superwhites in there and they light up the road nice. Much better than those GTS blackout headlight covers, i'll see if i can take a pic and post it