I was washing my pony this morning and noticed the drivers side headlight adjusting plate had broken. Made some calls and decided to drive to Evansville and pickup a brand new pair of Ford headlights with seals, plates, bulbs, bulb holder. They weren't cheap, but wow, what a difference. I tried to keep my originals looking good, but these are so clear and bright now. Here is a pic of the new ones.
Here is a pic before.
What is everyones opinons of the reproduction parking and corner lights from 50resto. I plan on ordering them Monday to finish out the deal. I think I will go with stock, not clears. If I am thinking correctly, the clears are not DOT legal and would not give the front end any reflector as required by DOT.
Here is a pic before.
What is everyones opinons of the reproduction parking and corner lights from 50resto. I plan on ordering them Monday to finish out the deal. I think I will go with stock, not clears. If I am thinking correctly, the clears are not DOT legal and would not give the front end any reflector as required by DOT.
