• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

New Headlights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluffing024
  • Start date Start date Mar 28, 2006
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

Bluffing024

Active Member
Mar 15, 2006
0
2
48
Somewhere
Mar 28, 2006
#1
  • Mar 28, 2006
  • #1
New Headlights (PICS)

What do ya think? The pictures don't do them any justice....

They also put a lot more light out now, and it isn't yellow light anymore!

From these....



To THESE!


 

imblown-ru

New Member
Dec 6, 2005
247
0
0
Roanoke VA
Mar 29, 2006
#2
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #2
wow those look alot better. good buy!
 

Caldwell

New Member
Apr 27, 2004
528
0
0
Ontario Canada
Mar 29, 2006
#3
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #3
not too shabby...
it sure beats that foggy yellow plastic everyone always has with stockers...

what's the next mod on the list?
 

Bluffing024

Active Member
Mar 15, 2006
0
2
48
Somewhere
Mar 29, 2006
#4
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #4
3.73s or 4.10s and a MGW Shifter
 

Bluffing024

Active Member
Mar 15, 2006
0
2
48
Somewhere
Mar 29, 2006
#5
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #5
EDIT: Opps. Double post
 

Bluffing024

Active Member
Mar 15, 2006
0
2
48
Somewhere
Mar 29, 2006
#6
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #6
Caldwell said:
not too shabby...
it sure beats that foggy yellow plastic everyone always has with stockers...

what's the next mod on the list?
Click to expand...

3.73s or 4.10s and an MGW shifter
 

Caldwell

New Member
Apr 27, 2004
528
0
0
Ontario Canada
Mar 29, 2006
#7
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #7
97stang_guy said:
3.73s or 4.10s and a MGW Shifter
Click to expand...

3.73s or 4.10s huh?

which one are you swinging towards?

4.10s always seemed a bit too high for me.
 

imblown-ru

New Member
Dec 6, 2005
247
0
0
Roanoke VA
Mar 29, 2006
#8
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #8
hmmm i was just being sarcastic....no pic showed up for me. can you guys see anything?
 

TheSalad

New Member
Aug 3, 2003
372
0
0
Utah
Mar 29, 2006
#9
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #9
What is the best way to take out the headlights? Those black clips always get in the way, and never come out...

I have swapped twice, and they always come out only after breaking something...

Any tips for the next time I take them out?
 

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
2,872
3
48
StateCollege PA
Mar 29, 2006
#10
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #10
Anything is better then yellowed out oem unit dude
 

topless98gt

Adhesive Feces
Mar 31, 2005
182
0
17
Arlington, TX
Mar 29, 2006
#11
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #11
Looks good!
 

DropTopPony

Noob Slayer
Founding Member
Aug 13, 2002
2,570
3
48
south jersey
Mar 29, 2006
#12
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #12
meh, alittle importish for me but as long as you like them.
 

Bluffing024

Active Member
Mar 15, 2006
0
2
48
Somewhere
Mar 29, 2006
#13
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #13
I don't think they look importish at all...I very much dislike most import cars.

Here are a couple of better pictures...



 

fvcrew22

New Member
Jun 28, 2004
18
0
2
Northwest Florida
Mar 29, 2006
#14
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #14
Those headlights are looking pretty good. Which headlights are those? I've been wanting some new one's for mine, just haven't had the money.



BTW, where did your passenger side mirror go?
 

Bluffing024

Active Member
Mar 15, 2006
0
2
48
Somewhere
Mar 29, 2006
#15
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #15
Took it off, waiting for a new one...tiny garage+early morning backing out=bye bye mirror...lol New one is on the way
 

d98gt

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2002
4,505
59
204
SE Texas
Mar 29, 2006
#16
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #16
You purchase these off of Ebay? I believe I saw some corners like that, though I doubt they'd look worth a damn on laser red

My stock headlights aren't yellow though they are hazy. I'll probably end up buying a pair off of Ebay
 

Bluffing024

Active Member
Mar 15, 2006
0
2
48
Somewhere
Mar 29, 2006
#17
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #17
d98gt said:
You purchase these off of Ebay? I believe I saw some corners like that, though I doubt they'd look worth a damn on laser red

My stock headlights aren't yellow though they are hazy. I'll probably end up buying a pair off of Ebay
Click to expand...


They were bought on eBay by my parents for my birthday..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8048879548
 

TheSalad

New Member
Aug 3, 2003
372
0
0
Utah
Mar 29, 2006
#18
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #18
"d98gt
You purchase these off of Ebay? I believe I saw some corners like that, though I doubt they'd look worth a damn on laser red
"

Here, just to see what it could be like...




No one answered my question from above..how do you get the headlights out without breaking things?
 

d98gt

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2002
4,505
59
204
SE Texas
Mar 29, 2006
#19
  • Mar 29, 2006
  • #19
Wow.. It doesn't look bad at all. Thanks for the picture

As to removing them without breaking, I have no clue since i've yet to remove mine. I do need to remove my fog lights since for some reason my left foglight has water in it. Any tips on this?
 

DropTopPony

Noob Slayer
Founding Member
Aug 13, 2002
2,570
3
48
south jersey
Mar 30, 2006
#20
  • Mar 30, 2006
  • #20
Removal: in the rear of the headlight assembly(where the adjusters are) there are retainer clips that slide on & off the adjustment screws. If you use a pair of pliers..like needle nose... and compress these clips to remove the tension they slide on and off.
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
68 headlights hot working
  • Butchd88
  • Aug 1, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
117
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Butchd88
B
M
Need help!
  • Masonevans726
  • Dec 17, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
278
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Dec 17, 2025
Masonevans726
M
2
Resolved Electrical mayhem
  • 2000ElectricGreen
  • Mar 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
385
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 4, 2026
2000ElectricGreen
2
A
A/F ratio gauge install questions.
  • AngryH58
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
83
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 24, 2026
squeak93
6
2010 V6 Sees differently than GT?
  • 6t9Mach1
  • Mar 31, 2026
  • 2010 - 2014 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
250
2010 - 2014 Specific Tech Apr 1, 2026
6t9Mach1
6
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?