new here, may have found myself a GT

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the board! That dealer is pretty stupid, it's the end of sports car season and they are gonna be sitting on that car all winter long, funny they wouldn't budge. Oh well, they just lost a sale! Good luck finding another.

Yeah you are better off looking around, 13k is alot for a car with that many miles and mods. You may wind up shopping around for a while, but this time of year there are also alot of private sellers, who are willing to deal to get rid of the cars before winter. The only problem in your case is that you are going to be doing a trade.

Insurance for a 99 Cobra would be the same as an 01+ GT i'm pretty sure. Considering the 99 cobra is very old now. 7 (almost 8) year old car. An 01 Cobra would be what to shoot for, but they are like $15-17k.

Well I picked up the 1999 Mustang GT 35th Ann. today. Only has 33,000 miles. It's quick. Mods are as follows:

2 1/2" Borla pipes, with Flowmaster mufflers
FWI
misc. pullies
ST shifter
performance clutch
MAF
19" Unknowns (not in the pics)

The clutch is taking some getting used to, but man it's fun.

Here's some quick pics I took tonight with the stock wheels, it's dirty as hell, but I'm cleaning it tomorrow and will get some better shots.

DSC00686Medium.jpg

DSC00683Medium.jpg

DSC00684Medium.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00686Medium.jpg
    DSC00686Medium.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00683Medium.jpg
    DSC00683Medium.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00684Medium.jpg
    DSC00684Medium.jpg