New Los Angeles Member looking for shops!

Hey everyone,

I'm a 2002 GT owner looking for shops or buds with space to work. I live in the Hollywood area and definitely owe my car some overdue attention to some maintenance and suspension tuning issues.

I was hoping to get a quote on the following items to be installed and repaired:

Issues and parts yet to be purchased:

Issues-
Front inside tire wear excessive
All four tires probably need replacement as one of each front and rear pairs has exposed threads
Crack in Inner Forward Strut tower bolt hole, drivers side*
One Lug on drivers front wheel snapped off
Loud Suspension Creaking
Significant Oil Leak around filter area, though it is tight and single gasketed

Parts
Maximum Motorsports C/C Plates
Maximum Motorsports Strut Tower Brace
Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit
Maximum Motorsports XL Subframe Connectors
Whatever needed for Oil leak repair, open to better pan for road race applications, but must maintain maximum ground clearance if changed
Tires if you have them Currently running 255/35/18 up front, and 295/35/18 rear and happy, but would prefer a smaller rear tire and larger front for more balance if possible.

Any rough estimate or shop recommendations for all this work would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Check out Extreme Automotive in Canoga Park. Saul is a talented guy and installed several Maximum Motorsports parts on my car.

The squeaking in front may be warn ball joints. You could replace the call joints, or upgrade to the 2003 Cobra Front Control arms which come with better ball joints and that way you get all new bushings as well. I'm going to pick up a pair in the next month or so.

Check for pricing on those with Tousley Ford - http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...93978-oem-ford-racing-parts-10-over-cost.html

Your suspension kit seems pretty mixed/matched. It may be nice to get a matched kit from MM - Some H&R Race Springs with Bilsteins or something.

Once have the control arms/ball joints and suspension items installed, Extreme Automotive has a very affordable alignment shop a few blocks away from their shop they can refer you to. That'll solve future tire wear issues.

As for tires, if you are running 18x9's all around, I'd suggest my sizes, 265/35/18 front and 275/35/18 rear as 295's are a little too wide for 18x9. Bridgestone 760 Sports are a great tire for the $.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to give them a call. The car already has a UPR K member and Control Arms, and CC plates, but they're all installed poorly by the previous owner. It has a lot of issues that could be systemic rather than exclusive so I need some help in figuring the whole thing out. It just sucks I don't have enough tools, because I'd rather do the job on my own once I know what it needs.