New Magnaflow catback BYe, Bye Dronemaster

I often drive from Albuquerque about 220 miles to Durango Colorado. I fold the rear seats down so I can fit my road bike inside the car. The speed limit is 70 and there are lots of cops so I just put the cruise control on 75 = 2200rpm.

With the Flowmasters I could barely hear my music and the drone really gets old after a few hours. I like the relative quiet of the Magnaflow system.

I spent alot of time getting everything lined up so nothing rubs and the tips are even. My old tailpipes were very close to my tires since I am running 315's on 10.5 inch rims.

The deal through Planet Magnaflow was the best I found anywhere.

That's the same setup on my cammed Mach, f'n screams at WOT, thumps pretty good at idle and I like how I can control the sound when I'm driving if smokey is ever around.

Definitely snaps necks every where I go so it's probably a lot louder than I think it is, maybe I'm just used to it by now though.

I need a vid already of my car.

u click the button that says make offer then make them an offer. i made them an offer for $350 shipped and they sent me an email back a lil while later and they said they would do it for $375 shipped.