New Member Checking In

Orracle

Jun 5, 2017
Hello there. I'm a former camaro guy that has fallen to the dark side (or do you call it light side?) Not too far though, as I only purchased a 2016 Ecoboost model.

I'm a recent divorcee who couldn't stand the sight of my family car without a family in it so I had a bit of an indiscretion. I needed something between sensible and fun so this is where I landed.

Anywho, I'm looking for information on cheap upgrades/ quick upgrades for this particular vehicle to give it a bit more pep. I don't need 500 HP or anything but I'm all ears. The 2015+ forum seem3d to be full of GTs so I wasn't sure if I should post my ecoboost there.

Chili has beans, 9mm, 87. Thanks!
20170605_113407.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet brother.

My first brand new car was an '84 camaro. Luckily I came to my senses later in life.

What a beautiful car!

That little ecoboost can really be made into a badass monster, just so you know. The 5.0's are neat, but technology is on your side.

The S550 forum is the place to go. Don't worry about how many seem to be GT owners. Start a new thread in the General Talk area there and tell them about your plans and ask for suggestions. We're, for the most part, a bunch of mustang owners that really dig our cars. You'll fit right in.

Glad you joined us.

Reactions: 1 user