New member from Alberta 7UP Vert

Hi all, new member here from Alberta Canada. Below is my original 7up car, family owned since new, currently at 51k kms, 5 speed car. Sorry not many pics on this phone. Looking forward to chatting with fellow stang lovers. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Great Car! It's beautiful. I just bought a really beat up 7up edition yesterday. Hoping to restore the original. I have a few questions:
1) Is the carpet light grey?
2) Are the seats White Leather or Vinyl? Front and Back?
3) Are the door panels White up top and grey on the bottom?

Any info helps, trying to put mine back together correctly.

Thank you. Yes carpet is light gray, almost shag like. Seats are leather front, and yes the door panels are white top grey bottom. If you’d like some detailed pics just let me know, happy to help! Car is completely stock so it’s the same as it was new.

OP, its funny you mentioned the "shag" carpet. I thought I was imagining that it had a thicker pile than my '92 coupe. Mine's really beat up so I wasn't quite sure. Seems very light in color (under all the dirt and dust of course). I'm thinking it's the "Titanium Gray" carpet color. It's starting to look like piecing an original looking interior might be a little tougher with the rare colors.

Thanks for the info!

Attachments

• IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 72