New Member From North Dakota

92NDSUgtFOX

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys I just joined this site after years of reading through this forum. I just picked up 92 GT 5 SPD (I once had 87 GT) it's pretty much stock except edelbrock upper & lower intakes. Just thought I would drop a line & say high to all of you on here

Attachments

• Snapchat-1979572741.jpg
    Snapchat-1979572741.jpg
    623.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Snapchat-1142688653.jpg
    Snapchat-1142688653.jpg
    838.8 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

That’s a beautiful GT:nice:. Is the interior as nice as the outside?

You probably already know, but look around our ‘79-‘95 subforums. You’ll get lots of help there.

It’s good to have you with us.

Reactions: 1 user
Welcome to Stangnet.

You probably already know, but look around our ‘79-‘95 subforums. You’ll get lots of help there.

Welcome to Stangnet.

The interior is mint minus the broken ash tray

Reactions: 1 user
Glad you came out of the shadows and began to mingle with the crowd. You should know the characters here by now and who can help in what area.
I love that Blue. The GT looks good standing out on that snow backdrop. Are those functional pins or just decoration?

Glad you came out of the shadows and began to mingle with the crowd. You should know the characters here by now and who can help in what area.
I love that Blue. The GT looks good standing out on that snow backdrop. Are those functional pins or just decoration?
I do come on this site every now and then but not enough to know who's who. I now come to this site daily so that will change. As far as the hood, yes they are functioning pins. Driver side wasn't done correctly ( previous owner) so it sits higher on that side. This blue with the grey sure looks better then my 87 maroon with grey. Wish I still had her but I was young & dumb at that time