New member from PA

Steve427R

Mar 2, 2019
PA
Hello everyone,

I have been a Mustang fan for 50 years. My older brother had a 67 Mustang in ivy green with a white vinyl top. It had a 289 manual shift. I was just 10 years old but remember him taking me for rides on windy country roads. It was awesome! Unfortunately, he sold the car in 69 as he got drafted and went to Nam. Thank god he came back home but the Mustang was gone.
In 2005 I went with my wife to look at a car she wanted. Low and behold there was a 2002 GT on the lot. I was driving a Taurus SHO but decided to drive the GT. By the time I hit 3rd gear, I knew the Taurus was gone. We ended up buying 2 cars that day. I had the car for 5 years and had a job site accident which disabled me for years. I had to sell the car.

Last October, my wife found a car she wanted to buy. I went with her to look at it and low and behold, there was a 2010 Roush 427R on the showroom floor. The car is in mint condition and just under 30K miles. The car came from an estate sale of a man I actually knew. I ended up buying two cars again. FYI by the time I hit 2nd gear, I knew I was going to buy it.
Look forward to talking with you all. Steve

IMG_1479.JPG

• Sponsors (?)