New Member/Future Stanger

fire away... 3 months ive been here and i still get Chit.. if you really are 13 (*cough Mole*) you in for a ride...

somthing i learned real quick

- some people are Cool- Everyone basically
-some people can be Not Cool- unwilling to list
- Stay on daggars Good side- all the time!
-daggar has his Days- all the time!<--- maybe cuz i piss him off with the 4pms sent daily?
-Everyone on heres pritty much down to earth- sometimes
-Make fun of 90 mustanggt5.0 - Anytime!

Shout outs Goto my personal Great friends- Strype (brother from another mother),FBD(makes me laugh the most),Ragtop(never knows whats really happening) ,Rusty (Slurp it up dawg thanks for the CD) Dman302- (i love you Bro, your like my twin brother with a nicer looking car) Poneypower (if i ever have a question hes the Best person i talk too) mustangjoe (We Be riden This Summer)
DaGGaR- Sometimes once you find out hes Really a Straight Forward Guy (still researching last statment) Frankencampri The only girl i talk to that my g/f doesnt know about( how about those meat loaf sammiches?)

fixxored

didn't make the 90 list.....heads rollin....anyone hear the heads rollin?...Daggar my axe please.

didn't make the 90 list.....heads rollin....anyone hear the heads rollin?...Daggar my axe please.

MAN I NEVER TALK TO YOU everytime i needed your vote for the posse and in post whoring pic of cool ranch to contact you and i get nothing... your my boy i just didnt have anything to say about you! sorry, stop into my thread once in a while.. say hi make the list... its easy!