New Member! Info, suggestions for my 1987 mustang gt

Jordan Henriques

Mar 22, 2013
Hey guys I just happened to come across this page and thought it was pretty awesome. thought it'd be the perfect place to get some info on my mustang and tips on what i should do to it.
I'd like to find out more about my car, its an '87 fox but it has t-tops and i cant seem to find anything about it. if you know about any places i could get info and youd like to share that would be great! and i would also like to start putting some work into it thought about just making it an all motor beast any suggestions on parts, components, or tricks?

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome. If you use the search top right of the page you should be able to find info about TTops. There are a few members with them. In terms of what to do to your car browse through and look at progress builds and other posts for ideas, there are some pretty serious mustang on here. FYI typically people would jump all over you for a question like what to do to your car.

Good Luck!!

Welcome and...
We want pics!!!!!

There isn't really any "cheap" mod you can do to gain a significant amount of HP. Whats your goal for HP? Money an option? Time limit you want your goal to be finished?

Me, I am doing GT-40 top end on my mustang, U&L control arms, torque box reinf kit (needed for poly control arm bushings), clutch kit, exhaust, cam, 70mm MAM/TB, intake and a few other odds and ends.