new member, old question. "Whats this worth?"

jons88gt

Mar 21, 2006
hey guys,
I had an 87 gt conv as my first car and was looking into an 88 that my friend owns. its triple black, new top, new top motors, 90k miles, 3.73 gear, full exhaust, aftermarket hood (looks like a cowl and then scoop on top of cowl), totally gutted and painted 3 years ago, mb quart front and rear speakers with amp, pro 5.0 shifter, nice black leather seats, new black carpet. also has electric fan. 16in chrome cobra wheels and brand new tires still with stubbles on them.

the bad;
the dash and counsel and other parts were painted black from original red and the paint is coming off in some places. no cd deck but can get hooked up with one from friend. clutch, suspension, engine are stock and original. engine runs great, just consider stock sus and clutch a negative. front bumper needs to be repainted cause someone brushed it with their car in a parking lot, driver mirror needs replaced, rear window switches are rigged and need replaced.

I just wanted a project and fun car. not interested in hatches and notches, not that i dont like them, just would rather have a vert. he wants 3k for it. i think its a little much but there are a lot of expensive things already replaced on it. what do you guys think?

Jon

• Sponsors (?)