New Member. Previous Fox Owner.

GameCock5.0

Jan 14, 2012
North Carolina
I'm a new member to this forum, but have been around alot of different mustang forums for awhile now.
I have been a mechanic at heart since the day I was big enough to hold a wrench.
I have ALWAYS had an obsession with Fox bodies, and bought my first one when I was 18, fresh out of basic training and AIT, with my signing bonus.
It was a 1987 Convertible GT. Went to work immediately on the suspension, then to the motor and transmission.
Ended up with a mild 306 (E-cam, GT40P heads & intake ported and polished) in a heavy ass convertible that had a mostly drag/street suspension in it.
I sold her about 3 months before I deployed to Iraq last summer. I am currently stationed in Kuwait since we have exited Iraq.
I am planning on getting a 90-93 model once I return (or maybe a little sooner). Looking for a hatch that isn't quite as heavy. I want to go a different direction with my next Fox.
I'm thinkin an autocross suspension, with a forged 306 and a small supercharger (6-8 lbs boost). After all, being fast in autocross is WAY more about your suspension than your motor.

I know this is alot, but just wanted to introduce myself and give everyone a little bit of background info on myself. I'll probably be in and out of here quite often enriching my current knowledge on the cars I know and love.

Have a good one guys!

• Sponsors (?)

stang 3.jpg
STANG.jpg

Here she is. Im gonna miss her heavy behind!