96cobra4.6

May 13, 2005
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself! I am now the proud owner of a 1996 Cobra Mustang, 10 psi Vortech , mostly stock engine with cometic heads, arp head struts, 3.73's, brembro big brake kit, unsure on the exhaust right now, doesnt sound to loud but it does sound good! uh owner claimed it dyno'd at around 460hp 480 torque, but I am not certain. I know it is ungodly fast tho. Short throw shifter, saleen gauge pod above the center vents (for boost pressure). Lots of other stuff but I just dont know right now! lol I am really excited to have this car, I have searched far and wide and finally caught one!

Stuff about me: Active Army Deployed to Stuttgart Germany :flag:

I was born in Amarillo, Texas, and will be home on much deserved leave from June 26th to July 16th so if any of you guys are from around there maybe we could meet. If there are any questions of me then go ahead and post, cause I know I have a bunch for you guys!

Proud to be a member of StangNet, and also proud to be the owner of a Cobra, and most importantly proud to serve my country and fight for freedom!

• Sponsors (?)

:flag: Welcome to the site. It is very easy to get excited about your cobra! I think all us cobra owners are that way. Appreciate what you are doing for our country. Good friend of mine has just been called up to go over and we are all hoping he comes back OK....