WinnipegFox

May 30, 2018
Canada
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Im Ian and I own a 1986 Mustang GT. My dad bought it brand new in 86 and handed it down to me in 2000. I drove it like an a$$ hole and wrecked the passenger side from front to back. Worked my ass off and spent a ton of money to get it put back together and on the road again.

I drove it until 2007 when I parked it and it has sat in a garage ever since. Over the last few years I have slowly been upgrading a bunch of stuff and falling in love with turning wrenches all over again.

Im by no means a mechanic but im fairly handy with tools. Whenever I run into a issue where I need clarification, I resort to google. Which almost always brings me to a thread on this site. Figured I might as well become a member as Ive aleady gotten so much info from you guys.

Ill do my best to search topics before asking dumb questions. Lol.

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to learning more.

Cheers

Ian

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet
first off there are no dumb questions, just dumb answers, those you'll get from me! Now that your a member get over to the fox forums and post some pics of the gt and get acquainted, we have a tech forum for those questions you'll have and in that forum there is kind of a help section listed as technical thread/how to index that has some great info on repairs and modifications that are proven to work so cruze around here and get familiar with us.

Reactions: 1 user