Rob90LSC

Mar 26, 2020
Chicago
Hi, from my handle you can see my name is Rob and I own a 90 Lincoln Mark VII. I hope that does not make me too much of a leper. I am also on the MarkVII site. I was told to come here cause you guys have a lot of knowledge about what crosses over for the MarkVII.Thanks for any info you all can give, I will try to pass it on to other MarkVII people.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks..gonna try and keep her on bags,I got T-bird swaybar in the front and the addco in the rear so she handles good for what she is. I was wondering if the 93 cobra wheels would fit, can’t seem to find an answer on those particular wheels.

Well lets see: NO

1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC V8-302cid 5.0L FI VIN E
P225/60R16
Load IndexSpeed Rating
Front Inflation30 psiRear Inflation30 psi
Rim Size7JJRim Dimension16x7
Bolt Pattern5-114.3mmTRQ185-105 ft-lbs

1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra V8-302cid 5.0L FI VIN D
P245/45ZR17
Load IndexSpeed Rating
Rim Size7.5JJRim Dimension17x7.5
Bolt Pattern4-108mmTRQ185-105 ft-lbs

1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R V8-302cid 5.0L FI VIN D
P245/45ZR17
Load IndexSpeed Rating
Rim Size7.5JJRim Dimension17x7.5
Bolt Pattern4-108mmTRQ185-105 ft-lbs

Well..hell that kinda sucks now doesn't it..always loved thos 93 cobra wheels..only ones I thought might look good on a Mark. I was always so caught up in backspace and tire size you forget the obvious sometimes. I guess my next question is I am looking to pick up a little power,with an intake manifold but I get a little confused with the entire EGR thing some have it inside some out. What is the simplest manifold for a little more torque for my 90 application.

Dont they make 5 lug 93 cobra wheels?

I would suggest starting a build or progress thread somewhere besides the Welcome Wagon but I dont know where to tell you to go! Lol
But really the car is close enough to a fox (cross between a fox and sn95?) he may just fit in the fox forums.
I wouldn't kick him out.

Hi, from my handle you can see my name is Rob and I own a 90 Lincoln Mark VII. I hope that does not make me too much of a leper. I am also on the MarkVII site. I was told to come here cause you guys have a lot of knowledge about what crosses over for the MarkVII.Thanks for any info you all can give, I will try to pass it on to other MarkVII people.
Welcome. Glad to see another Mark VII owner here again. Hope you're still around after all that is going on in the world. Like stated, the 93 Cobra wheels are a no go, but the 95 Cobras do fit. They were the first wheel i put on my VII in 1998. ran these for years.

20637310044_large.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I've wanted a markvll for like ever.
have not been seriously looking though, too many things first.
Good cars for what they are. They do have their engineering flaws, but easily overcomed. I've owned this one, and the other daily since 2003. Have had about 9 total since 1994. The Special Edition pictured above has gone through the most work, and detail. Wish I had done a build thread here too, but on the Lincoln sites, they have all pretty much been abandoned. This was te last time she was all together, and ready to go. Seeing others foxbody builds makes me wana do more to her. The ever growing "snowball effect"

20637310608_large.jpg

motor has been together since 2006 and still has 0 miles on her.

20637310508_large.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users