New nitrous kit installed!

ganador01

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2002
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Well i got another kit put on....i just can't deal with not having nitrous...lol. This time its nitrous works (a NX off brand). Its just a 75 shot and i don't have any other nozzles this time....ima test it tonight....ive already hit it once but my button got knocked off so it hurt my finger to press it for more then like 3 seconds. Its a push button system. No more WOT crap. I got tired of that. I prefer this set up because if i don't get a good launch( at the track) i dont have to waste the nitrous getting down the track. The best par tthough was that it only took an hour and a half for the entire install. I guess after doing about 6 kits on ricers, it makes it easier to do on your own car.

• Sponsors (?)

Jamez said:
Its dry I assume? Anything to control it like a chip or somethin?

No its a wet kit. I got a fordchip. Im thinking right now ive gained about 4-5 lengths in the quarter. Not bad for 300 bucks. I wasn't able to make it out to the track so no times but i was able to test it against my friend in a track like scenario who ive raced many times.(although, i do not condone these actions and i will never do them again...p.s. stangnet does not condone these actions either :D) lol