• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

new paint idea

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1105
  • Start date Start date Aug 17, 2005
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Aug 17, 2005
#1
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #1
Part of my car overhaul is going to be new paint. I'm going with a two tone, but not real sure which I like the best out of these 3. I also might just make the top half a diff color and not include the bumper like in these pictures. Which is your favorite?





 

yellowstang1994

New Member
Sep 9, 2004
338
0
0
Aug 17, 2005
#2
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #2
Hmmmm.... I like the middle one with the grey a lot!
 

S/CBlack95GT

New Member
Apr 6, 2003
2,018
0
0
Tampa Palms, FL
Aug 17, 2005
#3
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #3
Me no likey any of them.
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Aug 17, 2005
#4
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #4
Heres the other ones





 

yellowstang1994

New Member
Sep 9, 2004
338
0
0
Aug 17, 2005
#5
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #5
I dunno man, i like your car the way it is though!
 

super302

I'd do anything for free Bapples
May 29, 2004
2,878
1
0
Davenport, IA
Aug 17, 2005
#6
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #6
 

super302

I'd do anything for free Bapples
May 29, 2004
2,878
1
0
Davenport, IA
Aug 17, 2005
#7
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #7
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Aug 17, 2005
#8
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #8
I thought about ^^^ that too.
 

yellowstang1994

New Member
Sep 9, 2004
338
0
0
Aug 17, 2005
#9
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #9
WOW! I am really really digging that!
 

S/CBlack95GT

New Member
Apr 6, 2003
2,018
0
0
Tampa Palms, FL
Aug 17, 2005
#10
  • Aug 17, 2005
  • #10
Looks totally Camaro.
 

rgs

New Member
Dec 11, 2004
124
0
0
Vancouver, Canada
Aug 18, 2005
#11
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #11
super302 said:
Click to expand...

that with the hood painted black in the middle along the natural lines would be fkn seksi!
 

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
1,940
3
36
North Carolina
Aug 18, 2005
#12
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #12
rgs said:
that with the hood painted black in the middle along the natural lines would be fkn seksi!
Click to expand...


Totally agreed. I'd like to do mine like that..... except I'd use Black or DSG on top and Beryllium (that Saleen color) down below.
 

donjohn

New Member
Feb 7, 2004
1,757
0
0
Irvine - Southern California
Aug 18, 2005
#13
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #13
i wonder how the two most awesome colors would go together like 70mach1 said... dsg + beryllium

actually, dsg with sonic blue on the bottome would be rediculous

---but back to urs... i like the dsg color w/ the red in the 3rd pic in the second batch of pics
 

stprorolla49

Active Member
Oct 9, 2004
1,455
15
39
Fairfield, CT/North Jersey
Aug 18, 2005
#14
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #14
dsg on top and red on the bottom......
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 18, 2005
#15
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #15
1105 said:
I thought about ^^^ that too.
Click to expand...


That one is the best. The others are a little... MEH
 
Y

yellow1995Cobra

New Member
Dec 23, 2002
2,959
2
0
Massachusetts
Aug 18, 2005
#16
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #16
super302 said:
Click to expand...


Wow that looks really cool. Do that zach..

I dont like the any of the photo shops
 

95Vert

New Member
Aug 19, 2004
1,785
0
0
North Mexico (deep south Texas)
Aug 18, 2005
#17
  • Aug 18, 2005
  • #17
I have a really cool idea but don't know how to explain it. Let me look for the pic and see if I can post it.
 

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
1,943
0
36
British Columbia
Aug 19, 2005
#18
  • Aug 19, 2005
  • #18
super302 said:
Click to expand...

That would look slick with the middle of the hood painted black to match, then black tail-lights, black bumper inserts. man mabye im gonna take that idea!!!! too bad I dont got the money right now. I think that would look KILLER!
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Aug 19, 2005
#19
  • Aug 19, 2005
  • #19
yellow1995Cobra said:
Wow that looks really cool. Do that zach..

I dont like the any of the photo shops
Click to expand...
I think I am, plus it'll be a lot easier to paint with that scheme since all of the body panels are a single color. The other ones I was thinking about most of them had two colors on them which would suck to repaint if anything happened to it.
 

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
3,571
0
0
In your sister. If none, your mom
Aug 19, 2005
#20
  • Aug 19, 2005
  • #20
I dont really like the 3 first photoshop ones. The other one posted though is very nice. It's like a convertible with the top on basicly but remains a coupe. Which is the only way I like a vert anyway. Do this man !
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Paint in engine bay questions
  • B0udreaux
  • Feb 26, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
364
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 27, 2026
AeroCoupe
D
96 get convertible-sell or part out?
  • DTCstang
  • May 17, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
5
Views
248
What is it Worth?!?!? May 18, 2026
nickyb
new :poo: box, may need to hit you guys up for 79-82 info when i fix thIs turd.
  • rednotch
  • Sep 27, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
44
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 23, 2026
limp
What's it Worth? 2000 GT
  • Mustang5L5
  • May 8, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
6
Views
425
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 13, 2026
KRUISR
B
Take a look at my rack!
  • bicknell
  • Sep 1, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
778
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2025
Willybill32
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?