New Pony Car Joining My Stable!

84Ttop

They make new pistons every day, so why worry?
Mod Dude
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
As of yesterday I have a 2015 GT ordered with my name on it! My 84 Ttop car won't be going anywhere but I do have some big plans for the 2015! Just think JT trim Vortech for starters...
I ordered the car in Guard Mettalic, 401A Premium GT with Leather Recaro's, 3.55 rear,Spoiler delete and Navigation. Now I sit and anxiously await it's delivery months and months away...
2015-mustang-guard.jpg

• Sponsors(?)

Chris DeLuca

May 21, 2014
I was at ford today and got the build sheet. Just getting everything together. Did they give you a final price?

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
As of yesterday I have a 2015 GT ordered with my name on it! My 84 Ttop car won't be going anywhere but I do have some big plans for the 2015! Just think JT trim Vortech for starters...
I ordered the car in Guard Mettalic, 401A Premium GT with Leather Recaro's, 3.55 rear,Spoiler delete and Navigation. Now I sit and anxiously await it's delivery months and months away...
2015-mustang-guard.jpg

Congratulation on the order and congratulations on creating the FIRST official thread in the 2015 forums that I will build this week.

I was waiting for a thread like this to come along before I made them.

How would you feel about moderating the new forum (contingent upon my getting permission from the boss but you will have my recommendation)?

Edit:

I've been authorized to give you the job if you want it.

Last edited:

84Ttop

Mod Dude
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
I was at ford today and got the build sheet. Just getting everything together. Did they give you a final price?
I have a copy of the order form in my office and I can post a picture of that up here tomorrow. Optioned to the hilt the msrp on my mustang is $42,700. I would say its pricey but you really get quite a bit of bang for your buck!

Reactions: tamadrummer88

84Ttop

Mod Dude
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
Congratulation on the order and congratulations on creating the FIRST official thread in the 2015 forums that I will build this week.

I was waiting for a thread like this to come along before I made them.

How would you feel about moderating the new forum (contingent upon my getting permission from the boss but you will have my recommendation)?

Edit:

I've been authorized to give you the job if you want it.
I would be honored! Pm me the details if you don't mind.

84Ttop

Mod Dude
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
There will be plenty of 2015 tech as soon as I get my hands on the car ( or when Ford releases any). We will be fabbing a JT trim Vortech kit for the car within the first few days of having it. I also plan on having it at the track with the window sticker still in place for some good base line data.

84Ttop

Mod Dude
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
btw Nick, you going to Carlisle?
A lot of my friends are pressuring me to go, I still haven't nailed down a firm answer. If I wind up going it will be something I pull the trigger on last minute.

Chris DeLuca

May 21, 2014
I have a copy of the order form in my office and I can post a picture of that up here tomorrow. Optioned to the hilt the msrp on my mustang is $42,700. I would say its pricey but you really get quite a bit of bang for your buck!
Perfect can't wait to see it. Thanks

84Ttop

Mod Dude
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
$42700 not including DMV fees and taxes? And will the dealer add any fees?
I have an agreement with the dealer to pay only the sticker price. I am getting my dealers first allocation as well. Sure its quite a bit of money to spend on a mustang but I'm not going to be getting another new one any time soon!