New Pony Car Joining My Stable!

84Ttop

They make new pistons every day, so why worry?
5 Year Member
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
As of yesterday I have a 2015 GT ordered with my name on it! My 84 Ttop car won't be going anywhere but I do have some big plans for the 2015! Just think JT trim Vortech for starters...
I ordered the car in Guard Mettalic, 401A Premium GT with Leather Recaro's, 3.55 rear,Spoiler delete and Navigation. Now I sit and anxiously await it's delivery months and months away...
2015-mustang-guard.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

As of yesterday I have a 2015 GT ordered with my name on it! My 84 Ttop car won't be going anywhere but I do have some big plans for the 2015! Just think JT trim Vortech for starters...
I ordered the car in Guard Mettalic, 401A Premium GT with Leather Recaro's, 3.55 rear,Spoiler delete and Navigation. Now I sit and anxiously await it's delivery months and months away...
2015-mustang-guard.jpg

Congratulation on the order and congratulations on creating the FIRST official thread in the 2015 forums that I will build this week.

I was waiting for a thread like this to come along before I made them.

How would you feel about moderating the new forum (contingent upon my getting permission from the boss but you will have my recommendation)?

Edit:

I've been authorized to give you the job if you want it.

Last edited:
I was at ford today and got the build sheet. Just getting everything together. Did they give you a final price?
I have a copy of the order form in my office and I can post a picture of that up here tomorrow. Optioned to the hilt the msrp on my mustang is $42,700. I would say its pricey but you really get quite a bit of bang for your buck!

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulation on the order and congratulations on creating the FIRST official thread in the 2015 forums that I will build this week.

I was waiting for a thread like this to come along before I made them.

How would you feel about moderating the new forum (contingent upon my getting permission from the boss but you will have my recommendation)?

Edit:

I've been authorized to give you the job if you want it.
I would be honored! Pm me the details if you don't mind.

There will be plenty of 2015 tech as soon as I get my hands on the car ( or when Ford releases any). We will be fabbing a JT trim Vortech kit for the car within the first few days of having it. I also plan on having it at the track with the window sticker still in place for some good base line data.

$42700 not including DMV fees and taxes? And will the dealer add any fees?
I have an agreement with the dealer to pay only the sticker price. I am getting my dealers first allocation as well. Sure its quite a bit of money to spend on a mustang but I'm not going to be getting another new one any time soon!