New Record sale price for a Fox Mustang?

• Sponsors (?)

According to the Saleen book, this car is 1 of 4 SC's.
Might be the only SC with the spyder package in 93.

I feel like something is off about the wheels.
According the saleen book, the wheels in 93 were either Sterns, logics or speedlines depending on availability when the car was built.
Those certainly don't have the near perfect look of the sterns.

I feel like something is off about the wheels.
According the saleen book, the wheels in 93 were either Sterns, logics or speedlines depending on availability when the car was built.
Those certainly don't have the near perfect look of the sterns.

The ordering brochure lists the SC's as having a different "Eurospoke" 5-spoke wheel. (page 6) The red car shown on page 5 seems to have the same wheels on it.

:shrug:

Well we are done buying foxbody mustangs for now. I always wanted a 93 cobra. But decided on something newer.

Put a deposit down.

Attachments

• 637836365955800049.jpg
    637836365955800049.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: 4 users
By my standards, the car was really a mess, for 9k miles. The "peanut gallery" speculated if it really had only 9k miles. Car would be well served by a dry ice blast, and a lot of elbow grease.

Regardless, it's a very special Saleen, and someone was willing to commit a lot of resources to attain it.

That’s a crazy price but crazy prices are becoming the norm.

I figured the teal 93 Cobra on BaT would go for six figures (at $50k with 2 days left), but definitely not $200k like that Saleen..

That’s a crazy price but crazy prices are becoming the norm.

I figured the teal 93 Cobra on BaT would go for six figures (at $50k with 2 days left), but definitely not $200k like that Saleen..

Didn’t hit six figures but this is still a pretty crazy price
72AAEDE7-6B6D-4561-B03C-44172D855D14.jpeg

Dang! I know mine won't ever bring the money like an original Saleen or Cobra, but the way these prices are going, mine should be worth a ton in a few years... not that I can ever picture myself selling it.

Not that I’ll ever sell mine, but it’s easier justifying the money I spend on mine when the cars are appreciating like they are.

I know I’m losing money no matter what, but at least there’s perceived value there.

However I need a new project down the road. Can’t go Mustang anymore. Not with the way these prices are going. The cars are just getting too expensive. Need something to showcase my talents. 30s Ford Coyote swap?

Last edited:
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users