NEW #S FROM TORUE FREAKS

The Factor

Jul 12, 2003
beaverton,oregon
Just got back from torque freaks and got dynoed with bassani x-pipe and NGK plugs with new gap.Cant figure out how to download graph :stupid: so i'll post probably tommorro after work.Well heres my new #s ...453HP and 471.62 TQ :banana: pretty happy and that was after 6 runs in a row only kool off was predator tune about 5 minutes,not bad for pump gas and we even richened it up a little and retarded the timing for another safe tune.thats 20 more horse power since my last dyno .That should get me my tenth I need in the quarter to get me in the 11s.. with some more MPH ,who knows maybe I can improve my 1.7 60ft.My thanks to torque freaks for helping me tune and the awsome dyno runs :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

duner said:
Nice Ed! Good numbers there. Can't wait to hear it. Is that an off-road X-pipe?
Thanks Keith,yes its off road.It has the nice Borla deep tone,topped off with a little bassani at idle.But its pretty loud when you get on it ,espescialy above 2000 rpms,i'm trying to get used to it.But I think im going to like it.The power is definately worth it. :nice:

stangortwo said:
Or you can knock next door and have that crazy guy host them:shrug:
The only crazy guy I know on my block is the one that lives across the street," That I think likes to put notes on my door" :D ....Sorry Warren I haven't seen you all week on stangnet ,so I figured you were busy with work.I think it will just be easier to take the dyno sheet with me to the meetings for anybody that wants to see it. :nice: