New to forum , old with a Stang .

Sycophuk

Jan 13, 2020
Franklin Ky
The pony is just 4 years older than myself . We grew up together , funny how the older gets along better . Anyhow just a old Cali gearhead now residing in the south. I personally not a brand / model loyalist . I have owned every generation of the mustang stopping at the sn 95 . I have had 16 of them. And have driven some of the greats. Yes I have driven a Boss 2 302 cars and a oddly colored Boss 429 it's sad to say that amazing horse was dead a month later . I was turned loose on the streets of Modesto with a 70 Boss 302 4spd car . I replaced the clutch in it ,Navy guy couldn't believe a 15 year old could replace a clutch. Then I taught him how to feather out too hook up. Poor guy was getting whipped by bone stock T/A's Z28's it was horrible. I was allowed to beat on that car just about any time I wanted . Tires were a big time problem. Like I mentioned earlier not a loyalist I have owned twice as many gm f body cars . G. M. Is great if you want to build hot rod stuff with no cash . 265 to 400 all of it interchangable . Now if I'm showing off my skills I build Ford's or did actually . I don't really have a favorite . Didn't care to much for the looks of the Il but they handald great . Guess I have went on enough . Ahhh but some crazy mustang memory's .

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the forum. Knowledge is welcome and seems you have what we need.

You said you stopped at the SN95. So is that the one that still resides in the garage?
There are currently two sn95 in the yard. A well seasoned
Welcome to the forum. Knowledge is welcome and seems you have what we need.

You said you stopped at the SN95. So is that the one that still resides in the garage?
Actually there are two sn95 's currently in the yard . A well seasoned 96 gt 4.6 t45 k&n filter and flows . Been beat wears the scars . Best attributes it's a V8 manual , not worrying about damaging it . The other is actually why I signed on not sure if I should post here so I will post in the rides section.