new to mustang world

crushedout

Jun 13, 2007
I picked up my 2001 mustang about a month ago. Car is completely stock. I was going to order some fill ins for rear bumper but I wanted to know if anyone has them and recommends a paticular seller. So far the only thing I have done is remove dealer sticker in rear

Mustang001.jpg

Mustang002.jpg

Mustang004.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

congrats and welcome! if you want cutouts, americanmuscle.com is good :nice:

the possibilities are endless that you can do to your car! If you're looking for performance, get gears first and have fun. Also have fun and good luck finding the right exhaust that suits your taste. I've had the car 3 years and am still messing with my exhaust...

congrats and welcome! if you want cutouts, americanmuscle.com is good :nice:

the possibilities are endless that you can do to your car! If you're looking for performance, get gears first and have fun. Also have fun and good luck finding the right exhaust that suits your taste. I've had the car 3 years and am still messing with my exhaust...

Thanks, I went there and ordered them along with an 8" antenna. I dont think I'll be doing gears anytime soon. I have a firebird in my driveway that I broke the pinion gear out of and I need to fix her. Just a matter of swapping in new rear end I allready have but no time from work. I've heard good things about Bassani exhaust. I absolutely love the sound of old Fox body 5.0's with flowmasters.

Ah, brings back fond memories. Mod number one. :D

Welcome, and nice ride. :nice:

Is it standard or automatic?

It's a 5 speed, I wasn't too impressed with the autos. When I went lookin for another car to actually buy and not waste an afternoon I wouldn't even test drive an auto. Just my preference

I've heard good things about Bassani exhaust. I absolutely love the sound of old Fox body 5.0's with flowmasters.

unfortunately the 4.6 will never sound like a 5.0 so no use trying to imitate, two totally different sounds

Bassani sounds REAL nice on a 4.6, catted X and cat-back. more than likely my next mod