New To Site And Owner Of My First Mustang Gt

BigE85

Feb 3, 2017
Kansas
Hi guys new to all this so please forgive me if I did not do this right but just purchased my first mustang it's a 1994 mustang gt 5 speed very nice car all stock only 100k on it one owner car has sat for a long time but was hoping to bring her back to life car started right up after siting for 9 months without being started sounded great drove her home and sat in my garage for a week and started again but now I'm dealing with a crank no start the spark plugs have been change as well as the wires and cap rotor fuel filter and ignition coil and the ignition module seems to be getting fuel is there any common problems I should be aware of like the pip sensor or ecm or pcm were do I start thanks for help

• Sponsors (?)

First off, welcome to stangnet.

Second, not to pick on you, but use punctuation. It's hard to read a text properly when it's all together like that.

Start a new thread in the Tech section of the '79-'95 subforum with the question. We have some "No start" checklists that you can go through and are very helpful.

Show us your mustang too. Got any pictures you can post?

Good to have you with us.

Welcome you'll get some good info from a lot of these guys here. You should post this in the section general talk 79-94. Seems weird that after 9 months of sitting then a couple weeks later it doesn't start, especially when youdid changes. Did you check the fuel pressure? Not sure if it didn't start after you change wires but make sure the ignition wire is tight. Good luck

First off, welcome to stangnet.

Second, not to pick on you, but use punctuation. It's hard to read a text properly when it's all together like that.

Start a new thread in the Tech section of the '79-'95 subforum with the question. We have some "No start" checklists that you can go through and are very helpful.

Show us your mustang too. Got any pictures you can post?

Good to have you with us.