• wiring msd box and coil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fuel system after market fuel pump?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

big rig c

Feb 15, 2015
Sorry about the sloppy thread. New and phone keeps making the page jump. I have a 88 mustang with 302 750 holley carburetor, victor Jr intake, I believe its 3 quarter cam, after market piston not sure exactly what they are might be rounded, msd dist and wires, with msd box and coil, ( debating on alternative for msd or figure out why I keep smoking the cyclnoid!) Car has been taking care of ... I've had since 08 and haven't drove it maybe all of 3 hours since then BC of small issues.. I dropped the tank and it was still factory sump and fuel pump it kept creating a vacuum and keeping manual fuel from pumping gas.. It was half butt done swap, example common sense is u change motor but left old bent motor mounts.. Interior is re done and body is flawless no rust or dings I'd possibly sell it..located on ga would like to fix properly

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like some backyard nutswinger's nightmare project. I'll bet the wiring is all hacked. You first should get rid of the POS MSD box and fix your wiring. Regarding the fuel- what regulator are you using as the stock pump is for 88LPH. You need to dial that down to 3-6 lbs per hour. 3/4 cam? They stopped making those about 40 years ago, lol bent motor mounts? How did they bend- you mean sagging?

Not to sould harsh but your description is poor and the car sounds like a mess, You need to provide a better description of the setup.

Reactions: 1 user