New to the site and Mustangs

R22B

Jan 16, 2010
Hello.

I don't own a Mustang yet and I've never really been fans of them until MY2005 came out. I currently own a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX. Its a fun little car and I love Subaru's, but parts for them can be a bit on the expensive side. Not to mention, insurance on them are a bit on the expensive side (A 2005+ Mustang GT would be HALF what I pay now). I'm a HUGE rally fan and follow both Rally America and the WRC pretty closely. Mods on the WRX are STi turbo upgrade (VF39), STi pink fuel injectors, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Whiteline swaybar bushings, STi blow off valve, STi front and rear seat swap, STi side skirts, STi spoiler, STi corner splitters and STi v-limited front lip replica. Its also catless with a Borla Hush exhaust on it. Heres a video of me romping around in the snow: YouTube - R22B Snow Fun (extra footage from 2008 and 2009)

Anyways, I'm balancing the differences between a Mustang and a Mustang GT. I'm not looking to make power (at least what I'm making the WRX). I don't drive like a bat out of hell as I find it more satisfying cutting corners rather than making passes at the drag strip. I've joined to do about 3 to 4 months of research before I buy one!

Here's a shot of my current vehicle (custom light bar made by yours truly):
DSC05598.jpg

I also like to do photography in the spare time. I also take shots of vehicles we do at my work. So if any of you guys want shots of your Mustangs, let me know :D:
dsc08043_edited.jpg

dsc07998_edited.jpg

DSC01878_edit2.png

DSC01866_edit.png

DSC05806.JPG

DSC05842.JPG

DSC05812.JPG

DSC05937.JPG

DSC05990.JPG

DSC06107.JPG

DSC06089.JPG

• Sponsors (?)