New to this forum be a veteran on others

JmP6889928

You might slide out if you are going too fast.
May 18, 2019
Southwest Michigan
I am a veteran in Subaru modifications and build custom turbos that have yielded over 600WHP on 2.5L EJ257 engines. I continue to build turbos for many with a couple of options that yield high reliability and excellent performance.

I currently own a 2014 V6 Mustang Premium with an extensive list of mods on it that I track on occasion.

I'm an ASE Certified Master Tech (although I don't do it for a living anymore) and have done custom fabrication work for a lot of different types of race cars including dirt late models, asphalt super late models, road race cars, drag cars, and have done some work for street rods too.

I was involved in the automotive aftermarket industry for almost 30 years and have 11 patents on various types of repair tools and system repair equipment for air conditioning, fuel systems, tubing systems including hydraulic brakes, and power steering systems. My repair system for A/C and Fuel won an international award at Automechanika in Frankfort Germany in 2013 and works for basically all types of tubing including coolant systems and low pressure hydraulics as well. I built the ONLY tool able to press fuel line quick connects into the nylon tubing perfectly with the perfect OE appearance. You can see me here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwtLThUfJVM

I'm not new to Mustangs and Fords in general as we drag raced and road raced several hand built Mustangs and Fairlanes in the 70's. We held a national drag record for 3 years with a 67' Squareback mustang with an extremely modified 289 that was able to rev to almost 11K rpm. It was a beast of a small block and the engine is sitting on a stand in my buddy's garage, never to be driven again, but as a reminder of what we could build if we wanted.

Lastly, I'm old. Yup. Old. I'll be 61 this year, and I've never stopped liking modifying cars and making them go fast. I'm sure I can help these forums with a lot of information as well as hoping to learn a lot from everyone here. I look forward to picking brains when I come across something that I need help with.

Thanks for reading.
John

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks much for the welcome guys (and I highly resemble the "old codger" remark...LOL). Please know I'm not trying to be arrogant, just wanted everyone to know that if I do make a comment, it's from past experience and not just off the cuff. On the other forums I visit/am a member of, some people are not kind to new members when they answer questions, because the thought is "you must not know anything before you got here", so I do truly thank you for the welcome. I'll do my best to contribute information that's helpful when I can.

Reactions: 1 user
Here's my own car for reference:

OK OK....just kidding. Here's my actual cars that I track/have tracked: