New Vendor Sale

zetaproducts

Jan 12, 2007
New Jersey
Good Day All:

I am a new vendor to :SNSign:

To kick things off, I am running a sale on our console knee pads for the 1999-2007 Mustangs. Just mention stangnet in the comments field (plus your ID) at checkout and I will give you 10% off plus free shipping. Please visit my web site for more info. www.zetaproducts.net PROMO ends February 14, 2007 (sale extended).
    Easy-to-install support cushions console for better control and comfort.
  • Adds much needed support during spirited driving. Great for tall drivers too!
  • Made from One Inch (1") thick high quality black urethane foam that blends well with light or dark interiors.
  • Can be installed anywhere on the console that is the most comfortable.
  • Can also be installed on passenger side.

****Just a quick update on the sale. We have extended it to February 14th and will ship any Mustang accessory FREIGHT FREE anywhere in the continantal US if you mention stangnet.com in the comments field at checkout.

2005 - 2007 Mustang
mustang_2005_knee2_5.jpg

Im001584.jpg

1999-2004 Mustang
2004_knee_pad_1.jpg

*** Free shipping on any other item in our store. Just mention your stangnet ID in the comments field.

• Sponsors (?)

Something that doesn't interfere with the ashtray or driver. Maybe some slick looking fold-away piece that attatches to the rectangular panel on the passenger side of the car?

That way, when it's stowed, it doesn't look like an eyesore. What would be even better is if the finished product looked like it "could have been" an OEM piece.

Something that doesn't interfere with the ashtray or driver. Maybe some slick looking fold-away piece that attatches to the rectangular panel on the passenger side of the car?

That way, when it's stowed, it doesn't look like an eyesore. What would be even better is if the finished product looked like it "could have been" an OEM piece.

I sell a folding cup holder that can be installed anywhere. Will this work for you ?

cup_holder_one.jpg

cupholder_net_site.jpg

I've tried one of those... It does what it does but the fit and finish isn't what I'm looking for.

Realestate is at a premium... the only real place that I can find to mount something like that is on that pass side panel that I described above. When you do that though... it look like what it is.... an aftermarket cup-holder that was just stuck there to hold a soda can. :nonono:

I'd like to find something that integrates with the 86 interior and looks like something that belongs there.

If I could mount one of those that you pictured in the location that you show it on that late model, then that would be ok. Unfortunately, that space gets pretty crowded with legs on the Fox. hehe

Hi Daggar:

I think I know what youe mean. Sorry I can't help at this time but I will let you know if I come across anything.

Thank you for the posts.:D

I've tried one of those... It does what it does but the fit and finish isn't what I'm looking for.

Realestate is at a premium... the only real place that I can find to mount something like that is on that pass side panel that I described above. When you do that though... it look like what it is.... an aftermarket cup-holder that was just stuck there to hold a soda can. :nonono:

I'd like to find something that integrates with the 86 interior and looks like something that belongs there.

If I could mount one of those that you pictured in the location that you show it on that late model, then that would be ok. Unfortunately, that space gets pretty crowded with legs on the Fox. hehe

Just a quick update on the sale. We have extended it to February 14th and will ship any Mustang accessory FREIGHT FREE anywhere in the continantal US if you mention stangnet.com in the comments field at checkout.

You still get free shipping PLUS 10% off on all our console pads if you mention stangnet. Remeber, this sale has been exteded to February 14th!

Enjoy!
:nice: