NEW Vert top needed

In need of a NEW top... I want to Go with a Black CLOTH (like the 03 cobras)

I think the Black will look really great, My car is a Pace car but with the high milage of 97K and my other mods its not the primary issue to keep the tan top.

My car

View attachment 513881
Photoshop Black top
View attachment 513883

Where to buy a top and WHO to install it in PA NJ area I NEED a Very good shop to do this and what kind of price??

thanks for the help

• Sponsors (?)

its a hike, but in belmont ma, i got my top, and glass replaced and installed for 500. damn good deal considering the glass is like 300, top is 180, basically free labor. of course its not cloth, but he did great work.

the black looks great! i have a cloth top (from electron tops), and i love it, but the fitment is not great. it may be that whoever installed it just butchered it, but the passenger window catches when the door is closed with the window all the way up, and the water drips in behind the place where it is supposed to, so it runs down the inside and collects under the carpet in the back. i figured out how to get around the problem tho, so that is not an issue any more.

i suspect it was the installation. the top had been replaced before i bought the car.

i am not bashing electron tho, because i don't know if it is the top or the installation.

i have the 03 cobra top and love it, i get compliments everywhere, i paid 350 for the top and heated glass on ebay from the convertible top engineer at ford, cant go wrong with genuine ford stuff, the top was brand new too, ill see if i still have his ###

juiced_94gt said:
i have the 03 cobra top and love it, i get compliments everywhere, i paid 350 for the top and heated glass on ebay from the convertible top engineer at ford, cant go wrong with genuine ford stuff, the top was brand new too, ill see if i still have his ###

Please DO check that would be great!! Who did the install?

I got my top from topsonline.com and did the install myself. Wasn't too hard, but if I had the money I probably would have paid someone to do it. In the greater philly region it's gonna be around $400-$500 most places you go.

There's a shop in Willow Grove, PA, right off of the Willow Grove exit on the turnpike called Willow Grove Auto Top and they do great work. They get all of the dealership jobs in the area and I've even seen lambo's and other exotics in the parking lot. One of the old owners was my neighbor and he's since sold out to his partner, but the quality of work has remained the same. Number is 215 659 3276. Good luck