New wheels for the Notchback. Something youve never seen(56k...who even uses 56K?)

• Sponsors (?)

Nice to see someone finally had the balls to paint those wheels black, looks great. Sure you've heard it by now but get those windows tinted will look even better.

yea i made the mistake of not tinting the windows before i put the rollbar in the car, so if i do tint the windows its gonna take me pulling the back glass :notnice:

As soon as i saw the B.S. wheels i wanted a black set for my car, thanks for the compliments, i like the way it turned out, looks better in person tho. They are hard to take a picture of cause it seems like there always in the shadows

I think it looks killer. I've been really into the black wheel on a red(ish) car thing lately. My coupe is wild strawberry and I want to run 18" black saleens. Your car looks straight up sinister with those wheels though. Please never clean the rubber off the rear bumper haha.

Black wheels look cool...... until you mount tires on them.
There is nothing to distiguish where the wheel and tire meet, so it all looks black.
Driving down the road, I'd think you're running plain old stamped steel.
The only black wheels that look good are ones with a polished lip to set it off from the tire.
BTW, what diameter are the wheels anyway... they look really small like 13" or something.
It's your car and glad you love it... just not my cup of tea.
Here's what I have on my '82 Capri.
600964554_83sEh-M.jpg

I'd be thinking "Ima get raped" if I was sitting beside that thing at a light, looks awesome.

thats the look i was going for :nice: i was getting sick of the same old polished aluminum look that every mustang with drag wheels has, this is a nice change of pace. And if someone thinks ive got steel wheels when its rolling down the road thats just fine... makes for a better look on thier face when i hand them thier @$$

BTW, what diameter are the wheels anyway... they look really small like 13" or something.

They 10's but i keep em clean

Have you brought it to someone to see if they could tint it anyways? In the pics anyways it looks like it could be done?

I've brought it to one place, he said he couldnt do it, i think it could be done, but it'll definitly be a bitch to do. I've always wanted to tint the windows ever since i got the car but always had something to buy to make the car faster so i didnt bother. Do you know anyone that would do it?