newb here (pics of fox inside)

driftingrz

Mar 5, 2008
Georgia
sup, just joined the site, been trying to get a fox for a few years and i finally got one a month ago, im a member on a few other stang forums, but my friend just referred me here.. heres my ride

88lx coupe ex 4cylinder car. converted v8

1988 Ford Mustang
302 (out of 92gt) converted Carb
-5spd manual
-edelbrock carb
-Weiand Single Plane Intake
-BBK longtube headers
-Catless H pipe
-Flowmasters dumped
-FRPP springs
-3.73's to be installed

me and my dad are going to repaint it over spring break most likely. so the body aint to pretty

heres some pics from when i first got it

front.jpg

rear.jpg

engine2.jpg

yea it aint to pretty but it makes up for it

Smoke.jpg

View attachment 327842

since those pics, its been washed numerous times, waxed twice, and i picked up a new edelbrock air cleaner for summit for $18, and a pair of valve covers to come. all 3 peices of the old aircleaner were different sizes haha

clean.jpg

and yes thats a GM distributor... dont ask

tail.jpg

III.jpg

face.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome sknnies, 2 temporary spares is what it looks to me!! The car sounds strong and does have some potential, and even better that it's a notch :nice:

welcome, those front wheels look skinny to me:shrug:
they're spares, the pony rims are in my garage in need of new tires

Nice. Paint it black. :nice:

Who referred you?

i think his name on here is Nick6690

i dont know what the deal is with the distributor, i plan on changing it in the future, until then its doing no harm and works just fine

color, were most likely just going to repaint it a maroon, nick suggested the 2003 cobra redfire

24680d1173072595-2003-cobra-mustang-pictures-now-100_0378.jpg

Looks like a fun car, you'll soon learn that burnouts every very costly!

+1.

Learn to get enjoyment out of other people burning up their tires. People will always ask to do a burnout, I've just gotten in the habit of asking them if they're willing to pay the cost of the tires for the burnout show :rlaugh:

Looks like you've got a nice lil project car, welcome to Stangnet.