Newbie Here (also an old Member) PICS N VID

95KBGT

Oct 23, 2006
Well first and foremost, i used to be a member here about 6 yrs or so ago. i had a Dark silver 86GT. Since then i have stayed with the ford family with a 01 Ranger, 00 5.0 Explorer, 02 Wrangler (I know not a ford but badass) and finally my 95 Kenne Bell GT.

Im a Senior Member at www.sn95forums.com you can also find me posting up at www.ricekiller.com www.dfwstangs.com and newdominion1.proboards13.com (our local car club)

On with the pics and stats. Before i go on all my performance needs, and expertise comes from HPP Racing www.hppracing.com if your in the DFW area they are great guys and i trust no one else with my baby.

1995 Kenne Bell Gt 1.5L 5.0

Shes currently at 11PSI on STOCK block STOCK internals, with minor supporting mods.

1.5L Kenne Bell at 11PSI
MAC CAI
75MM TB
42# Injectors
O/R H-Pipe w/ MAC mufflers Dumped.
3.73 Gears

There are other appearance and "How-to" Mods done to the car

Future Mods:
afr 165 Head
Shortie Headers
Some sort of Blower cam
DD Cobra R Wheels (Hoping to stuff a 335)

*I no longer have the cowl, i didnt think the car would look right witht the wheel choice. The tailights and Hood i painted myself (I graduated with a degree in custom paint)

Now im done with the long intro, here are some pics....

KB.jpg

Well photobucket is being gay. heres a vid to hold yall over till i get the pics up. the vid has all my good pics anyways.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4e42e73b-4d62-442f-ad1c-984401499051.htm

Comments and Suggestions Welcome! Catch yall later!

Attachments

• KB.jpg
    KB.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Sponsors (?)