• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Newbie with a question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mustangrl
  • Start date Start date Dec 10, 2010
M

Mustangrl

New Member
Dec 10, 2010
1
0
0
Dec 10, 2010
#1
  • Dec 10, 2010
  • #1
Hey there. I'm new to the chat forum scene. I have grown up with Mustangs (Cobras mostly), and I recently came across a '79 Cobra. They are asking $17,000 and I'm not sure if that is too much. It has original paint, seats, radio, etc. It has been pampered in a garage it's whole life and only has 54,000 miles on the original motor. It is a turbo 4 speed. It is a beautiful car in supreme condition...but is it worth $17,000? If not how much would you pay?
 

Mustanglvr2006

New Member
Mar 31, 2010
340
0
0
Somewhere
Dec 26, 2010
#2
  • Dec 26, 2010
  • #2
Hi Mustangrl, Welcome to StangNet I have no idea what a mint 79 Cobra would go for, I figured since I cant help you, I would post a reply here to bump your post, maybe someone will see it and help you out.

Best of luck
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Intro and FB questions
  • gflat65
  • Nov 16, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
255
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Nov 25, 2025
horse sence
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
347
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
95 to 98 Cobra Rear Axle assembly swap
  • zenboy99
  • Sep 13, 2023
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
736
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 19, 2023
Mustang5L5
M
Progress Thread mnky99 2001 V6 evap core, ac compressor, heater core replacement
  • mnky99
  • Sep 5, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
638
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 5, 2025
mnky99
M
Engine No start issue AGAIN!
  • ucnhtmenow1
  • Sep 1, 2024
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
1K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2024
89ripper
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?