Hi! I finally am able to post here, (I don't know why I couldn't post before) so i wanted to introduce myself. My names Kaylin and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.
I own a V6 '99 Mustang.
406207_48.jpg

You can check out my web page for more pictures. :D It feels good to find a place for us V6 people.

• Sponsors (?)

JOSTANG75 said:
Welcome!! Feel free to ask questions and put your two cents in anytime. As for mods I would start with dual exhaust, CAI, Rims, and lowering springs. (my 2 cents) :D

Thanks for the welcoming guys! And I will deffinetly be asking advice and questions. :)
The first mod I've done already was installing a MAC CAI.
A few days ago I also put on this resistor chip but I could tell absolutely "0" difference in hp.
Currently I'm searching to find a good deal on a dual exit MagnaFlow Exhaust system. $350. is the lowest I've found so far. :shrug:
I'm also looking at wheels. I don't know why my car has wheels on it off an older body style. :bang:

Welcome. My name is Christian aka the Integraholic. I own this place and everyone here. First order of business is to e mail me your phone number. Second order of business is to then go out on a date with me. Thank you, that is all.

Integraholic said:
Welcome. My name is Christian aka the Integraholic. I own this place and everyone here. First order of business is to e mail me your phone number. Second order of business is to then go out on a date with me. Thank you, that is all.

One #1 is never listen to this guy. Rule # 2 is that if you go on a date with him your life will be over.