Newest Mod

I miss understood..I thought you were reporting gains made post pully install WITH belt but without fan..my mistake. I was comparing my gains post fan swap to what I assumed (yes I know...don't even say it) you had found by the swap I thought had been done. Obviously I was WAY off in my assumption and my point is moot..I will now sit quietly in the corner :).

• Sponsors (?)

It does run a little hotter in the summer. The biggest heating issue I noticed was at the track. It took alot longer to cool down after runs. As far as charging problems, I have the stock alt. As long as you have a set of gears charging isnt a problem,only at idle.

The string trick sucks because you end up measuring the lowest part of the groove, where the belt doesnt even ride, youll end up getting a belt thats too short. Cut up a belt thats too large, then measure thatway you have the correct fit in the pulley and you actually get it right the first time.

Don't forget to take into account the tensioner pulley. I've used the string method and run it over the top of the idler pulley on the tensioner then subracted half an inch. It's usually pretty close.

Ya that was the problem we didn't have an impact.

I don't know though...I've also seen articles that say they make a difference all I can back up is that it deffinently felt like it made a big difference.