next look good mod lol

jlds91389

Feb 1, 2009
Orange Tx
i love the look of my stang as it is right now. but i kinda want something a little diff. so my question is should i go with a new set of rims and tires? or just keep the ones i have now and get some springs and lower it. i was going with ford racing b springs. and the 04 cobra front and hood is also a thought. and suggestions are welcome. thanks:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i love the look of my stang as it is right now. but i kinda want something a little diff. so my question is should i go with a new set of rims and tires? or just keep the ones i have now and get some springs and lower it. i was going with ford racing b springs. and the 04 cobra front and hood is also a thought. and suggestions are welcome. thanks:nice:

A picture would help. You need to lower it though. You get much better handling AND looks. Shocks/springs/CC plates.

untitled.jpg
[/IMG]
not the best pic

Your wheels are fine. Definitely springs (and shocks and preferably CC plates).

Steedas and Bs dont drop enough for me. In fact Steedas are really high.
Roush springs are great. H&R SS are awesome for coupes but their vert springs tend to slam the nose too far.

I recommend KYB AGX for great low priced shocks

im kinda on a budget so i was looking at the cj pony parts lowering springs. it say they are good for 1 1/2 drop and are made like the eibach pro kit. has anyone used these before?

Years ago the Eibachs used to sag very badly. I've never heard of the CJ ones, but hope they arent old Eibachs. Check ebay. I think you can get some good Roush deals.The drop is not quite as extreme as the H&R SS. I have them on front of my car