Next suspension mods?

• Sponsors (?)

UPR k member an coil overs in the front

seems like your launchin pretty hard already. what kind of 60fts you runnin? tire size? gears? rpms you launch at? alot of things could make it launch harder depending on how you do it.

Nitto drags

I run 26"x11.5" ET street slicks

UPR k member an coil overs in the front

seems like your launchin pretty hard already. what kind of 60fts you runnin? tire size? gears? rpms you launch at? alot of things could make it launch harder depending on how you do it.

I can't get better than 1.8 so far. 3.73 gears. Going off idle. Car has a 2500 stall.

try holding the gas an brake till its just about to move the car an as soon as your ready to go just release brake an mash the gas. launchin off idle is why your only gettin 1.8 60fts. i have stock suspension with eibach sportlines and on your average street tire im hittin 2.0s. with slicks an whatnot you should be gettin alot better

try holding the gas an brake till its just about to move the car an as soon as your ready to go just release brake an mash the gas. launchin off idle is why your only gettin 1.8 60fts. i have stock suspension with eibach sportlines and on your average street tire im hittin 2.0s. with slicks an whatnot you should be gettin alot better

No, that's not why. I went off the converter & couldn't hook. I'm going to keep playing w/everything, but so far 1.8 is the best I've gotten.