No Front ISOs, Bumpsteer Kit, & 03/04 Cobra A-Arms = Pics From Japan!!! *No 56K*

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
Spend the last few day this week doing some install. I installed my 03/04 Cobra A-Arms, UPR Bumpsteer Kit, and removed Both front ISOs to lower the front a litle bit more. Car drive alot better now. 113,000 mile suspention need some refreshing. :D New Ball Joints FTW and the bumpsteer kit makes me feel more confident entering turns because no little bump throws the car off anymore. went so the same location for a few shots for comparison.

...here are a few pic from JAPAN!!!

BEFORE

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

AFTER

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1406.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

your car looks good man. Looks like you take good care of it =] Stance looks great and its just a really nice sn95.

Remember the K.I.S.S.- Keep it simple stupid =] (keeping the stock headlights) like most people switch out for smokes or something, but yours looks nice with the original stock look.

your car looks good man. Looks like you take good care of it =] Stance looks great and its just a really nice sn95.

Remember the K.I.S.S.- Keep it simple stupid =] (keeping the stock headlights) like most people switch out for smokes or something, but yours looks nice with the original stock look.

Yeah, the original stock look of the SN95 is what made me fall in love with it because in the 90's. as far as the exterior i am really doing mods that i feel should have come on the SN95...such as bumper inserts, painting the bottom rear bumper flat black, getting it low to the ground, ect.

.....i still dont look smoked headlights on SN95...on some cars it looks like HAWT but on others it looks like poopy....i think it might throw my cars look off.

What was the purpose behind the cobra a-arms?

This kit upgrades the front lower control arms on 1994-04 Mustangs. It is the original equipment part on the 2003-04 Cobra, and has improved inner bushings that are stiffer than in earlier years. It also features low-friction ball joints. These control arms have a revised stamping for greater tire clearance. This allows the installation of larger tires, and also increases the steering angle limit for a reduced turning radius on 1994-98 Mustangs.a