No Start! HELP PLEASE?

by taking my multi meter probe to the white/pink and one to the starter power, wouldnt that be the same thing as the battery positive?
Yes.

and by putting the probe of my meter to the starter case and just any known ground wouldnt that be the same as my battery negative?

considering the case is grounded anyway?
Not the same because you are not measuring the entire ground path.

Remember you are doing these tests because you believe there is a wiring fault somewhere (high resistance).

• Sponsors (?)

so when i do the resistance test on the starter solenoid i am looking for some kind of internal resistance in the starter correct?

so today i have my car doing the no start again and i am measuring the voltage at the starter solenoid to be next to nothing almost like 30mv so i disconnected the white/pink to measure the voltage just on the wire without it connected to the solenoid and it was about the same next to nothing?

so when i do the resistance test im measuring for a resistance inside the starter by putting one meter lead on the solenoid and one on the power/positive while the battery is disconnected?

so today its deffinately doing the problem and so i measured the volteage at the solenoid and got like next to nothing about 40mv or so, so then i disconnected the white/pink wire from the solenoid so there was no load on it to see if there was voltage coming down it and got about the same reading which leads me to believe its not my starter because when it does start ive seen between 9-12v there and well it starts then so i guess im not sure what to do now just follow it back till i find were i have
12v? im not sure?

As stated before, it is not possible to have +9 volts at the solenoid and a good starter not engage. This means that:

Your testing methods are circumspect.
There is a starter problem.
There is a wiring/switch problem.
The meter is bad, set to the wrong scale, probes not making good conection.

For the starter to engage, there has to be +12 volts at the solenoid. Does the starter engage when +12 volts is jumped to the solenoid? If it does, then the starter has to be good.

During the test, are you positive the ignition is in "start"? Is the clutch pedal depressed? Note, you are not measuring the resistance of the starter. The intent is to measure the resistance of the wire path back to the battery.

What are the results of the ground test?

What are the results of the positive supply?

If you expect someone out in Internet land to actually help, then full accurate tests with results are needed.

Detailed instructions have already been given to isolate the starter circuit.

Remember there is no elevator to success. You must take the steps.

Thank you Everyone that has given me there input on my issue everything i learned sure was helpful i figured out that my problem was between the fuse box and the clutch pedal so i got inside my driveside fenderwell and started following my circuit back and inspecting every connector and pin. I ended up following the circuit all the way around the front of the car to the passenger side firewall and had everything tore apart found nothing really wrong at all maybe a couple loose pins but nothing that was dentrimental so i hooked it all back up and i finally got my voltage in the fuse box at the relay so its all back together now and running like a champ. Once again i want to thank you guys for be patient with me i know i didnt give you the best information to build off of but we got there and problem solved all it takes is a good attitude some effort and a little help from Stangnet!