Not a Good Project Day.

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Orderd 2 water necks since chrome was leaking..from Summit. The billet and alum. ones. Took chrome junker off..it was the bypass hose cracked. Ended up using the aluminum one...it's a nice piece for under $20.

Got my Vortech pulley in finally...SAME size as what I already have. Have to return IT now and wait.

Went to put on BIllet pedals. All hacked up and cant get them to fit. ANY HELP ON THIS IS APPRECIATED!

Only thing that went well was I relocated the ACT sensore to a hole in the number 5 runner of the lower Holley. Will give Wes a more accurate reading for helping with the tuning since it is post blower
 
i know what you mean about the neck i had trouble with mine too, can't you put the act in the discharge pipe ?

That part of the install was no problem. The port where I located it to is the perfect size and it's just past the #5 injector, so it's barely visible. Didnt want to tap.
 
I've never had good luck with those aftermarket chrome or aluminum water outlets. I just buy the cast iron one from the autoparts store. They are between $10 and $12, and they last a lifetime. Never had one warp or leak on me either. They don't look as nice, but a little bit of spray paint makes them look ok.

Kurt